However every E-class models obtain external designing modification for 2014. The exclusive fascia’s of E63 create its appearance yet extra forceful. Presented in wagon or car, it contains much latest framework also.
The twin-turbo 5.5-liter V-8 engine has been twisted to offer 550 horsepower; an automatic 7-speed and 4-MATIC are known to be standard. In a condition, if they are not enough, an S-version is available with 577 horsepower which is not compulsory on every sedan. As well as the power-train which is standard for wagons should be present too.
- Four-wheel drive and easy grip, front-engine, Five-passenger capacity, sedan which is four-door.
- Equals to $102,370.
- Twin-turbocharged and intercooled DOHC 32-valve V-8, aluminum block and heads, direct fuel injection.
- Shift: 5461 cc, 333 cubic-in.
- Power: almost 550 horsepower.
- Torque: is about 531 lb-ft
- Transmission: it is automatic seven-speed with shifting mode which is manual.
- Wheelbase: is 113.1 inch.
- Length: almost 193.0 inch.
- Width: is 75.9 inch.
- Height: is 56.8 inch.
- Weight by means of Curb: 4350 lb.
- Performance: 0 to 60 mph in just 3.3 sec.
- Fuel Economy: for highway driving/EPA city: it is approximately 16 to 24 mpg.
Obviously, the suspension is independent and upgraded for the “AMG” duty. This model characterizes a broader track as compared to the standard in E350 Car. Moreover, a three-mode features: Sport, Comfort and Sport Plus, leads to floor controls restraining, steering, throttle as well as logical transmission. Brakes are huge ventilated besides drilled-iron; up-front diameter is sixteen inches, and calipers are 6- plus 4-piston. For 2014, the car is updated, 5-passenger, station wagon having sport-tuned feature is closely double as fast and two times more expensive from the auto-creators E350 4Matic Car. However, its drive is double fun and price worth.