If you have a motor and no insurance, consider yourself to be at a risk. It is very important to have your motor insured by law. We all need it at least at a basic level. It is for our own safety. It is not only for our protection but also for our passenger and car’s.
It makes sure your investment in the car is secure; it also saves you from the expensive destructive lawsuits, pays for your medical bills, and so on. Moreover, it helps you stay calm in chaotic situations. It also profits the survivors, if a crash results in death.
Claim auto insurance?
There is no web site better than www.axani.co.uk that could provide the best information about it.
Experts say that the basic steps to motor insurance claims are almost similar; however some steps could differ also, depending upon the nature of claim, area of your insurance company and so on.
It is a simple claim process that the insurance carries out for you. Your vehicle is destroyed, you will tell the concerning firm, an adjuster will approach you and estimate the cost price of each repair; then the insurance company will send you a check for compensation and you use that check for payment of repairs and more.
Insurances are of many kinds and all need proofs of accidents, damages or injuries. Without a proof, you cannot get the money, a proof has five elements: the nature of your report, i.e. what you explain them about the crash, damage or destruction, what other party reports them (the other party means driver who is involved in the accident); what police has reported and what witness tell them about the accident plus the physical condition of the site (where the auto bumped or broke).
These elements are very important as these could either get you the insurance money or deprive you totally from it. Make sure the company gets the same report about your mishap, otherwise don’t consider yourself to be eligible of them claimed money.
You make the claim by following these steps:-
1. Call police and medical aid (in case of serious injury) at the spot.
2. Exchange all the necessary information with the other party as well like the license plate, motor insurance
information and contact numbers etc. some states also have insurance identification cards as well. It is time to use it.
3. Find out a witness for you, willing to tell about the crash scene, ask them to give you their contact number and some general information about them. If there was no witness, police report would do this job for you.
4. Remember to insist for an accident report to them since traffic accident reports are changed by other parties very often. It should be a neutral report.
5. Contact your insurance firm; the claim taker is responsible to walk you through this process. The adjuster will begin to make his own report and after that you would be legalize to get the money.