Lexus ES 300h
Many successful car manufacturing companies have taken the opportunity to launch the new hybrid cars in the market that reduce pollution and are friendly to the environment. The 2014 Lexus ES 300h is the newest hybrid model produced by Lexus which has all the features and specifications of a conventional modern car. It is advised to car drivers that they use hybrid cars to save the planet from an imminent disaster.
Let’s have a look at the new hybrid car model of Lexus.
- Engine Type: Inline-4, Atkinson-cycle, 2.5 liter V-6
- Transmission: Electronically controlled Continuously Variable Transmission
- DriveTrain: Front-wheel drive
- Brakes: Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) and Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBS)
- Steering: Electronic Power Steering (EPS) system
- Total System Horsepower: 200 hp
- Emission Rating: Certified Super Ultra-Low Emission Vehicle (SULEV)
Packed with some intriguingly new features, which are also friendly to the environment, the 2014 Lexus ES 300h has earned great praise and recognition from its users for its unique design, and hybrid features.